News, analysis and opinion on housebuilding by Ovolo Books' authors including Mark Brinkley, Tim Pullen, Roy Speer and others
Update infoHousebuilder's Update is a free service designed to provide information for housebuilders and self-builders. Topics include materials, techniques and innovations and include zero carbon homes, offsite construction, timber frame building, basements, loft conversions, House 2.0, building regulations, ground source heat pumps, micro generation and much, much more. Visit Building Books Direct for more information and details of our books and publications.
- Timber frame fire findings
- How good is greenhouse gas data?
- Are DIY electrics still allowed?
- Vat reclaim reveals selfbuild figures
- New urban design in practice
- Do we need new housing?
- Find green homes in the UK
- More on the Timber Frame Fires
- Selfbuild VAT reclaim statistics
- The timber frame fires
Wednesday, September 19, 2007